Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Lipsticks And Bullets: ISIS, Crisis, And The Cost Of Revolu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Call of Duty black ops -> Recrutement Call of duty: Black OPS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ladinanci

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 03:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Lipsticks And Bullets: ISIS, Crisis, And The Cost Of Revolu Répondre en citant

Lipsticks and Bullets: ISIS, Crisis, and the Cost of Revolution
by Fairouz Abdalla
rating: 5.0 (12 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Lipsticks and Bullets: ISIS, Crisis, and the Cost of Revolution
READ BOOK Lipsticks and Bullets: ISIS, Crisis, and the Cost of Revolution

English Literature student Fairouz dreams of a revolution and a Syria free from the rule of the tyrannical Bashar al-Assad and his minions. But revolutions are not so easily achieved, as she realises when her life transforms into a blockbuster movie before her very eyes. Fairouz Abdalla’s diary Lipsticks and Bullets takes us on an exclusive trip into her politically-charged world and among the demonstrators on the historic roads of Old Damascus and Hama. Syria is a dangerous place for an activist ­– and especially for a woman. Forced into making life or death decisions, and faced with losing all she loves, Fairouz must fight not just for a Syrian revolution, but also for the lives of her loved ones, herself, and against the growing nightmare that is ISIS.

This is not only the intimate story of a woman but a Syrian woman who is a powerful witness to the terror and horror wrought by Assad on the lives and souls of Syria’s citizens. A tale of love, passion, courage, and dedication. Syria's story is her story.

Details:
price: $14.94
bound: 386 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XGLXGPT
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 941 KB

Lipsticks and Bullets: ISIS, Crisis, and the Cost of Revolution Fairouz Abdalla

Tags: ios access how download information online, download from SaberCatHost pdf, free mobile, book for ibooks, book from lenovo free, link online francais access book, full ebook, book french, free ebook, kickass book download, book in English, link without registering selling online ebook, book kindle, download english, free mobile, ebay spanish ebook book page, book Mega, download eng book, book for android, free fb2, text view writer download amazon, book online, free download via uTorrent, get free, book samsung, .txt download, direct link download german android price, eReader online, book iCloud, book text online view format, You search pdf online pdf, .fb2 download, eReader itunes view windows download, book for android

Close Dismiss Our bookclub read it and invited the author to our gathering via SkypePerhaps the most profound part of this novel is the solace Fairouz finds in both faithsHer life in precarious Syria is well wrought, I felt like I, too, inhabited these places and despaired the mounting conflict and its casualtiesJun 16, 2017 Maryam AlHajiri rated it it was amazing A mesmerizing story to savour, Lipsticks and Bullets brings to life Fairouz a Syrian from a mixed Christian and Muslim backgroundflag 1 likeLike see review If it wasnt for my book club I doubt I would have ever bought this bookRead our Privacy and Cookie Policies to find out more

Jun 18, 2017 Rhian Sincock rated it it was amazing I couldnt wait to pick it up off of my bedside table each night such an engaging and deep book, kept me awake for long hours at nightI highly recommend this book to everyone, those who are edu A MUST READ!! I could not put this book downkids & women, 95+ injured incBack to top ↑ Loading seems to be taking a whileTwitter will use this to make your timeline betterFREE Action/Mystery/Thriller Kindle BooksIf you don't happen to shed a tear at some point while reading, you're heartlessThis book gripped me and I felt that i was with her the entire wayMinimalist: Simplify Your Life Data Analytics: What Every Business Must Know About Big Data And Data Science Simple Steps to Master Public Speaking Deeper than that, it speaks of the courage of those affected to carry on living and loving, to fight for justice and to fight for their rights

Twitter will use this to make your timeline better"I guess they just didn't believe us and were fixated on getting rid of [President Bashar al-] Assad," said an Iraqi leader in Baghdad last week.Of course, US and British politicians and diplomats would argue that they were in no position to bring an end to the Syrian conflictFREE Drama/Fiction Kindle BooksIt gives you a good idea of how it was to live in Syria during some of the harrowing times in the past 6 years or soTwitter will use this to make your timeline betterThe writer is a brave woman who I could easily relate to as a reader 171bf2437f

Twitter will use this to make your timeline betterClose Promote this Tweet Twitter will use this to make your timeline betterRaffles International School.[24] Bay La Sun Business Park
ONLINE BOOK God's Fire Wall School of The Prophets: Session 3 The Spirit of Wisdom[PDF] Blogging: Getting To $2,000 A Month In 90 Days (Blogging For Profit) (Volume 2)DAVID BALDACCI SERIES IN READING ORDER - ALL DAVID BALDACCI SERIES INCLUDED : DAVID BALDACCI IN BEST SERIES READING ORDER WITH CHECKLIST AND BONUSES UPDATED ... an (Ultimate Reading List Book 3) downlSheridan: Breaking Ground download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK The Advanced Amazon Selling Guide: Our Blueprint to Growing Your Seller and Vendor Central Sales (Selling on Amazon)READ BOOK Be NiceStranger and Better Aaron Rath[PDF] 119: My Life as a Bisexual ChristianONLINE BOOK ¿Quién Puso el Huevo? (Spanish Edition)Tasty Hummus Recipes - Easy Hummus Recipes For Beginners Aiza Habib

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 03:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Call of Duty black ops -> Recrutement Call of duty: Black OPS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation